So, we’re trying a new thing at Pixel Perfect Podcast. We’re going to attempt to keep up with a weekly roundup with all the relevant entertainment news. Hopefully, this will develop and be more of a newsletter-type deal, but for now, it’s probably going to be more of a bullet point deal.
- An anonymous buyer spent $114,000 on an unopened classic Super Mario
- Universal is getting back into the monsters game
- There was reportedly a leak regarding Assassin Creed’s release date (November 17, 2020), but of course, we’ll probably find out tomorrow during Ubisoft Forward
- Hulu released a movie called Palm Springs, which you should watch. (Update: we reviewed this movie for an episode!)
- Solo came to Disney+ last week
- Last Christmas (that movie that’s supposed to be a bit of a disaster) came to HBO
- There was a super shitty letter in Harper’s Magazine signed by many prominent writers
- Erin finally cracked and got HBO Max because it has way too much stuff
Did we miss anything important? Do you have any thoughts about the news? Let us know in the comments!